You can make a difference.
There are many ways to support our work at Refugee Connection, you can ...
- Make a one off or regular donation
- Host a car boot, book or bake sale
- Join a sponsored run, walk or sports event
- Hosting a fundraising event at your university, workplace, or place of worship
We are open to all of your suggestions so if you have any creative fundraising ideas that will support refugees and asylum-seekers in London then please get in touch with Amira at email@example.com
We also welcome corporate sponsorship to help with the core and running costs of Refugee Connection. If your organisation is looking to provide contributions towards our grassroots charity then we would love to hear from you.
Your donation allows us to run our free advocacy and advice clinic, which:
- improves hundreds of lives -
- helps some of the most marginalised people in our society access their rights -
- reduces over-reliance on the NHS and other public sector services -
- creates opportunities for employment -