Where can you say you were during the biggest humanitarian crisis of our lifetime?
You can make a difference.
90% of people with refugee status at Refugee Connection, who have been living in London for at least 2 years, but some for up to 20 years, told us that they did not know a single British person before joining our organisation.
There are many ways to support our work at Refugee Connection, you can ...
- Make a one off or regular donation
- Host a car boot, book or bake sale
- Join a sponsored run, walk or sports event
- Hosting a fundraising event at your university, workplace, or place of worship
We are open to all of your suggestions so if you have any creative fundraising ideas that will support refugees and asylum-seekers in London then please get in touch with Amira at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also welcome corporate sponsorship to help with the core and running costs of Refugee Connection. If your organisation is looking to provide contributions towards our grassroots charity then we would love to hear from you.
Your donation allows us to:
- connect people and create partnerships throughout London -
- improve hundreds of lives -
- reach some of the most marginalised people in our society -
- reduce over-reliance on the NHS and other public sector services -
- create opportunities for employment -
- strengthen communities -
- transform society -